10 Quick Tips For An Android Media Box
1) Less is more. Take away apps that you don't use. This may clear up valuable area on your Android Media box.
2) Clear Start. Every week, flip off your box and unplug it from the mains power for 10 seconds. Do the identical together with your internet Broadband router/hub. This clears the cache and forces the box and router to make new connections, clearing out old unused ones, which sometimes slows the gadgets down.
three) Shut down. At all times make sure you shut down Kodi XBMX correctly. Kodi XBMC is like an operating system. If you merely flip off your box without shutting down Kodi, it'll start to play up. Kodi wants time to tidy away recordsdata and close connections. Use the exit icon positioned on the Kodi primary menu to decide on EXIT.
4) Be ready. All the time have an SD card handy, with the latest firmware already put in on it. Once in a while, its good to do a contemporary software install in your box, taking it back to the bare fundamentals and rebuilding. Owning an SD card of not less than 2gb in size is important when owning an Android TV box.
5) Easy input. Spend slightly further and invest in an air remote. An air distant means that you can management the on-screen cursor extraordinarily easily by just waggling the remote like a Nintendo Wii controller. Air remotes additionally include a full QWERTY keyboard, permitting you to enter internet addresses and search for films and apps very simply, instead of having to make use of the on-screen keyboard with the usual remote.
6) Take your box abroad. Many homeowners prefer to take their boxes on holiday with them. Almost all vacation villas now include an HDMI-geared up TV and great WIFI. Taking your Android media box with you will mean you can have all your favourite TV and Films wherever you go. Nothing is worse than trying to find something respectable to observe on a overseas TV that doesn't speak your language. Probably the most TV boxes are smaller than the palm of your hand, so do not take up quite a lot of room.
7) Use reboot manager. Reboot manager is a great app that allows you to reboot your box into recovery mode. For those who already have your updated SD card installed, it is going to reboot straight into updating the agencyware, without you having to fiddle about with a screwdriver to press the reset button.
8) Make use of OTA updates. A few manufacturers have their very own OTA (Over The Air) update apps. Which means instead of utilizing an SD card, the box could be automatically updated with any modified by going into OTA and downloading the update straight to the box. This is nice for quick and simple installs when a manufacturer identifies a bug that needs a quick fix, or for some new features to be added.
9) Keep it secure. Utilizing a VPN when using your box is a great way of keeping your streaming and shopping visitors safe, anonymous and away from prying eyes. There are a plethora of VPN apps on the market that mean you can easily encrypt your site visitors when utilizing your box and most of them are very reasonably priced. The opposite great point is you might be able to watch video services which can be locked to a particular country. As an illustration, you should use a VPN when abroad to watch something back in your house nation, using a VPN to give the impression that you are presently there.
10) Clear cache. This is a great tip that can be used for all apps however particularly best paid iptv Kodi. Going into settings after which apps, and systematically going through apps, and clearing their cache is a good way of keeping your box running smoothly and never letting it get slowed down with slow connection speeds.